2. Provide Social Security numbers to eliminate additional requirements. This often is necessary when ordering payoffs.
3. Is there a Homeowner’s Association? If so, please provide the name and number.
4. Is there an Estate/Trust? Is there an attorney?
5. Have one of the sellers passed away? Were they in title as Joint Tenants or Tenants in Common? 6. Provide all Amend/Extends and Counterproposals.
7. Provide the Inspection Resolution. Are there any items to be credited or escrows to be held?
8. Is this going to be a mail-out to the Buyer or Seller?
9. Commission Disbursement: are you holding, withholding, or bringing earnest money to closing?
10. Power of Attorney? Let us know.
11. Provide a signed seller’s authorization to order payoffs.